I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my incredible fiance JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where many people are following me. I share my everyday life and share positive and negative. I immigrated into America with my parents and brother in the year 1990. At just one and a half years old. old I would not be living my life and sharing it to you, if not for my parents love dedication and hard work. Since I was confident that I would enjoy a brighter and more promising future as a young adult, I was determined to make my parents proud. There was a specific plan for me in my life that was to go to university, get a job, marry, purchase the house, and then have children. I believed this was the perfect definition of success, but But life has other plans to demonstrate what success meant. The amount of money I earned and the status of my position didn't make me feel ha...
Comments
Post a Comment